Firmware versions n002p004 and n003p005 have a bug in their Bluetooth part. The fix for this bug is to be introduced in firmware version n004p006.
If you are having trouble pairing your phone with a SAT or connecting to it after you have paired, please try what we call the ‘hard switch-off’:
- When the speaker is turned on, press the power button (the upper button) for about 2 seconds, until the LED turns off
- Press the power button again to turn the speaker on
- Make sure your SAT is in Leader mode (blinking blue LED)
- Then make sure the speaker is in pairing mode by long pressing the mode button (pulsing blue LED)
- Pair to the speaker again