When I start my Sub for the first time, the Sub settings display correctly on the Kien app. I am then able to perform changes to volume, pair SAT etc...
However, after a few minutes - generally if I lock my phone or stop interacting with the app for a while, the connection between the SUB and the Kien app is lost and I get a 'No connection found' message with a spinning wheel.
This happens at various occasion:
- when Sub just started - with no connection to Spotify, PC or else done
- when streaming music via Spotify Connect
This case is the strangest: sometimes KienSub disappears from the Spotify's list of available devices and no music can be streamed, sometimes it stays and just reselecting it will allow music to continue stream (until next disconnection few minutes after)
- when streaming sound from PC over Bluetooth
Details of my config:
- Android 7 (tried also with an iPhone)
- Connected via Wifi
- Phones, Sub and Sat were within a 3 meter range with no wall or separation
Please sign in to leave a comment.